Page 2 - Best Holiday rentals in Mallorca
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Mallorca team
Holiday rentals in Mallorca offer a refreshingly different option to staying in hotels, and there is a wide range available, from one room apartments in historic villages to very large villas and fincas in the peace of the countryside.
Mallorca holiday rentals offer visitors the freedom, privacy and flexibility of self-catering accommodation in beautiful locations around the island. Many holiday apartments and villas will cater for young families or large groups and are ideal for visiting Mallorca with family or friends, or both.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mallorca: Private Wine Tour with Tasting and Picnic
- Santa Ponsa, Mallorca: Cabrio Sports Car Tour
- Porto Cristo: Caves of Hams Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Catamaran Coastal Cruise with Lunch
- Can Picafort: Dolphin Watching Boat Tour with Swimming