My Guide Website?
Alcudia: North Coast Catamaran Cruise with Meal1233 Reviews
Explore the scenic north coast of Mallorca by catamaran on a cruise from Port d'Alcudia. Pass picturesque bays and stop at secluded coves, where you can enjoy activities, such as snorkeling and kayaking, and enjoy a delicious meal.
- Explore the scenic north coast of Mallorca by catamaran
- Stop at two secluded coves and soak up the tranquil surroundings
- Snorkel, kayak or standup paddle board in crystal clear waters
- Enjoy a delicious buffet meal on board your boat
- See some of the most beautiful views of Mallorca's north coast, including Formentor Lighthouse
DescriptionSet sail from Port d'Alcudia and discover the best coves and hidden spots of Mallorca's spectacular north coast. Choose between a daytime or sunset experience and climb aboard a catamaran to cruise along the coast. Pass a picturesque islet, the Aucanada Lighthouse, and the hidden cove of Es Coll Baix Beach. Cross the Bay of Pollença, drop anchor at Cala den Gossalba, and discover one of the most dramatic hidden coves close to the famous beach of Formentor. Take in breathtaking views of Mallorca's majestic mountains and sparkling blue sea. Cool off in the crystal-clear waters and make use of free snorkeling equipment, canoes, and standup paddle boards or just relax on the nets and enjoy the tranquil surroundings. Enjoy either a lunch or a dinner of barbecued meat, pasta salad, bread, and fruit aboard your catamaran. Then, sail back towards Port d'Alcudia and enjoy a last stop for a swim before you reach the port.
IncludesCatamaran cruise Crew Lunch or Dinner Snorkeling equipment Canoes Standup paddleboards 2 drinks during lunch
- The use of snorkeling equipment will not be available due to COVID restrictions