My Guide Website?
Alcudia: Sunset Catamaran Tour with Dinner and Snorkeling26 Reviews
Soak up the sun as you sail around the north of Mallorca on an evening catamaran cruise. Take in Mediterranean views in the soft light of the evening, snorkel, paddle surf, and have a delicious dinner.
- Float around on a stand-up paddle board and explore a quiet cove
- Look out for the sunset from the north of Mallorca
- Tuck into a tasty buffet dinner on board the catamaran
- Admire panoramic views of the ocean and the island
- Enjoy 3 spectacular stops at secluded beaches to enjoy snorkeling
DescriptionDepart Alcudia on your catamaran for the afternoon and set sail towards the north side of Mallorca. Admire the stunning sea views across the water as well as of the island itself and relax as you soak up the glorious Balearic evening weather. The catamaran heads to a tranquil cove for an hour and a half where you will be able to make use of the stand-up paddle and kayaks aboard, or relax on the nets and enjoy the deep colors in the sky as the sun begins to set. We will hoist the sail to cross the bay to this special cove, feeling the soft evening breeze on our faces. At the cove, dine on a delicious buffet meal on board. Once you’re full up, jump into the water to cool off from the heat and enjoy a paddle around the peaceful waters of the cove. You can also take advantage of the boat’s equipment and go in search of marine life on a snorkel or kayak adventure. When it’s time to leave, the captain raises the sails of the boat for the return trip to the port of Alcudia.
IncludesCatamaran trip Dinner: BBQ meat, bread, pasta salad, and fresh fruit 2 drinks during lunch (water, soft drink, beer, or sangria) Snorkeling equipment Stand-up paddle equipment
- There is no vegetarian menu option. Pasta salad is available or you can bring your own vegetarian food