My Guide Website?
All Included Quad Bike Offroadtour to Rancho Grande with BBQ7 Reviews
Experience a different side of Mallorca on this thrilling quad bike tour from Cala Millor. Travel through fields and meadows to reach Rancho Grande adventure park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of speeding through back roads on an exciting quad bike tour
- Leave Cala Millor behind and soak up the breathtaking Mallorcan countryside
- Get up close and personal with Rancho Grande Park's cheeky monkeys and pigs
- Experience a feast for the eyes as you admire the Tramuntana mountain range
- Take advantage of access to a large off-road track on a private property
DescriptionGet your adrenaline pumping whilst taking in the breathtaking countryside of Mallorca on this quad tour from Cala Millor. Feel the wind in your face as you speed away from the busy streets of Cala Millor and into the rural heart of Mallorca at Rancho Grande. Start your tour at the local partner's office before venturing on an off-road route on a private property. Follow your guide past meadows and fields and take in breathtaking views of the Tramuntana mountains. Arriving at the ranch, enjoy a BBQ menu with bread and aioli, a grilled meat skewer with potatoes, and a small ice cream for dessert (vegetarian options are available). After you've regained your strength, continue on the off-road route. Get into the challenging part of the ATV ride for some more thrilling fun. It takes about 25 minutes to cross the site on sandy ground, through bushes, over roots, and paths. We drive the tour with our 250ccm quads and our Polaris 570 Sportsman Quad's (on the off-road route). Feel the full power of the 570cc quads in your whole body on our Offroad curse. For passengers who do not want to ride the off-road route, the Rancho Grande offers plenty of space to spend the time, as numerous free-living animals (parrots, pigs, peacocks, ducks, etc.) can be observed and sometimes petted. After the stay at the ranch (approximately 1.5 hours), you'll return back to the meeting point in Cala Millor.
IncludesTour guide Quad tour (you drive) Helmet BBQ meal (vegetarian meal is possible) Passenger (if add-on selected when booking) Water
- Insurance is compulsory and must be paid on-site (€20-€29) Participants must have a valid driver's license (category B) for at least 1 year; your probation period does not count towards the 1-year requirement