My Guide Website?
Cala Ratjada: Beginner Stand Up Paddleboard Lesson1 Reviews
Learn the secrets of stand up paddleboarding in Cala Ratjada with this course that is designed especially for beginners. Sharpen your skills with the help of a guide and well-maintained equipment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mallorca: Discovering 5 Charming Villages of Mallorca
- Mallorca: Day Trip to Hidden Gems of Tramuntana with Lunch
- Mallorca: Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: 1-Hour Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Discover the joy stand-up paddleboarding with a lesson tailored to beginners
- Learn how to stand up on the board and row correctly with different maneuvers
- Work with the whole body improving your technical skills and coordination
- Feel confident with the help of an instructor and high-quality paddling gear
- Take home a new skill that you can put into practice on waterways near you
DescriptionEnjoy step-by-step paddleboarding instruction from a qualified professional with this course in Cala Ratjada. Have fun while you take to the water to put what you have learned into practice on the open water. Meet your guide at the activity provider's office in Cala Ratjada and get set up with your high-quality paddleboarding gear. Get help picking out the correct board for your size, weight, and experience level. Listen to easy-to-follow instruction on the technical side of stand-up paddle and partake in a stretching session before hitting the water to show off your new skills. Try out flat-water cruising and moderate chop to rolling waves (depending on the sea conditions). Lessons generally stick to the calmest areas where you can practice basic strokes and techniques. Your lesson begins with paddling instructions and a brief introduction class.
IncludesPaddleboarding lesson Paddleboarding gear
- This activity may be subject to sea conditions