Caves of Drach and East Full-Day Tour from the North215 Reviews
Discover the most spectacular caves of Mallorca on this exciting tour. Marvel at the millennia-old stalactites and stalagmites as you walk through the Caves of Drach and enjoy a beautiful musical performance on Europe’s largest underground lake.
- Explore the magnificent Caves of Drach
- Visit the famous Mallorca Pearl Shop
- Listen to a beautiful music performance on Lake Martel, Europe's largest underground lakes
- Learn about the area's fascinating history on your way to these fantastic sites
DescriptionAfter being picked up at a point near your hotel, pass through the countryside of Mallorca with its splendid rural villages. During the journey your local guide will provide fascinating information about the surrounding area. Stop in Manacor at the renowned pearl shop where the staff will demonstrate how they make jewelry. Time will be provided to allow you to browse and buy, if you so choose. Visit the Caves of Drach and walk leisurely through this enchanting underground cave. Marvel at the magical surroundings before listening to a music concert by the lake. You'll also have a short photo stop in Porto Cristo.
IncludesTransportation via coach Entrance fee to the Caves of Drach including music concert and option to cross lake on boat Sightseeing tour in Porto Cristo area (only in the full day option) Visit to a pearl factory Travel insurance Lunch
- There are 300 steps at the Caves of Drach. Pick-up is provided at several points, and the operator will ensure that your pick-up point is close to your accommodation. Upon confirmation of your booking, you will be given the supplier email. Please then send an email with your booking number and with the name of your hotel, in order to confirm the pick-up point and time.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability