My Guide Website?
Colonia Sant Jordi: Self-Guided Outdoor Game for Families1 Reviews
Discover the forgotten fairytales of the Brothers Grimm on a self-guided family-friendly outdoor game in Colonia Sant Jordi. Explore your surroundings and solve puzzles to find the hidden fairytales.
- Great family activity. Exciting tasks and fairytales. Go by feet or bike
- Find and visit 15 locations and you collect points and exclusive fairytales
- You will walk or drive an easy route of about 4 kilometer and explore the area.
- Duration will be about 2 to 3 hours (it is up to you). Bonus level for later.
- Our special app will guide you, all content is in German language
DescriptionYou will start your adventure and walking trip near the centre. Our app in German language will guide you from there. It is a walking trip of about 3 kilometers. You will explore the area and find secret places. You will solve small tasks and challenges as a team and will collect points. You will discover places where exclusive and unpublished fairytales are hiding. You will belong to the small circle of human beings, who are allowed to listen to these great fairyales. This is no joke. These fairytales were never published by the brother Grimm. You will find them and listen to them. And we hope, you will keep the secret. Expect an interactive hiking adventure. You decide about the starting time and you do not have time pressure. This app-guided tour with plenty of interactive content is perfect for families with kids in the age of 6 to 12. Have fun!
IncludesSpecial adventure app, full of audio content, small tasks, riddles and creative challenges. Self-guided route. All content in German language.
- You can start this outdoor game at any time. Our app will guide you. You will receive information about how to download the app, after booking.