My Guide Website?
From Cala Rajada: Speedboat Trip to Cala Millor & Cala Bona22 Reviews
Visit the small caves and the beautiful beaches of the east coast of Mallorca on this speedboat trip from Cala Rajada. Venture to Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, and more.
- Enjoy the fresh sea air as you sail through Cala Ratjada and Cala Millor
- Discover the bay of Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, and Costa de los Pinos
- Get free time to explore Cala Millor’s beach and promenade by the sea
- Experience the sensation of navigating the waters of the Mediterranean Sea
- Take advantage of boarding directly with a pre-booked cruise ticket
DescriptionExplore the wonders of Mallorca’s east coast on this speedboat cruise that visits picturesque spots like Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, and Costa de los Pinos. Stop to explore the beach and shopping area in Cala Millor or the traditional port of Cala Bona. Enjoy streamlined boarding. Depart from the Port of Cala Ratjada, then get settled on board before taking off on your adventure around Mallorca. Cruise along the coast for 35 to 40 minutes until you reach the Cala Millor pier. Drop anchor and get time to visit the beach and take a dip in the crystal-clear waters. Cala Millor has a promenade in front of the sea where you can have a coffee and enjoy unbeatable views of the bay. After plenty of fun in the sun and fresh sea air, return along the coast and make a brief entrance into a natural cave before returning round-trip to Cala Ratjada in the early afternoon.
- The trip may be modified or canceled in case of bad weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€25.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today