From Port d'Alcúdia: Day Sailing Trip Parc Natural Llevant19 Reviews
Experience a sailing tour from Port d'Alcúdia in the north of Majorca. Sail on a yacht on this small group adventure, discover remote bays, snorkel in the clear waters and take some great souvenir photos.
- Sail on an exclusive yacht on this small group experience
- Discover remote bays that can be reached only by water
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters
- Take the helm of the sailing yacht
- Have your souvenir photos sent to your email address
DescriptionGo on a sailing trip from Port d'Alcúdia. Sail in the open waters along the coastline. It's up to you whether you just want relax on board the yacht or steer the ship yourself. The skipper will show you how to handle a 14-meter-yacht like a sailor. Swim and snorkel in the most breathtaking bays in the north of Majorca. Later, you will drop anchor at parc Natural Llevant or Cap de Formentor. If you're a water lover, snorkel and swim in the crystal clear sea. The anchorage can only be reached by boat, so it will be very quiet and relaxing without many tourists. By the way, a sailing trip can be a great opportunity to propose to your beloved! Enjoy all inclusive Food, Lunch, Drinks, and Coffee, with a maximum of 10 people on your private of group trip.
Includes7-hour sailing trip on a yacht, with skipper Insurance Light meal, lunch, coffee, cake and drinks Pickup or drop-off at your accommodation
- Please bring your swimming costume, towels and sun block
- If the weather is too bad, the tour will be changed to another date
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability