My Guide Website?
Magaluf: Adults Only Entry Ticket for Gringo's Bingo Night24 Reviews
Enjoy playing for prizes with this adults only ticket to Gringo's Bingo Night in the Pirates Theatre in Magaluf. Experience the thrill of playing bingo in a rave-like atmosphere.
- Combine the excitement of playing Bingo with an thrilling party atmosphere
- Have the chance to choose from standard, premium, or VIP seating options
- Feel the thrill of standing on your chair and shout Bingo when you win the round
- Purchase a range of tasty drinks and shots from the venues well-stocked bar
- Play to win exciting prizes with at least six chances to win the Bingo round
DescriptionFeel the rush of playing for fun prizes with this ticket to Gringo's Bingo Night in the Pirates Theatre in Magaluf. Soak up the party atmosphere and purchase a tasty drink from the bar. Play two rounds of bingo each night, with three ways to win in each round, and a minimum of 6 prizes on offer. Choose from standard seating that is no more than 15 meters from the stage, premium seats that are closer to the stage, or VIP seats which are close to the action and include skip-the-line access all night long. All seats include a bingo booklet and a pen. Get the first prize for one line, so the first person to get all the numbers in one horizontal line wins the first prize. The second prize is for two lines, so the first person with two lines and to shout Bingo will win the prize. These two lines must be within the same house and must be horizontal. Win the third prize for a full house. Successful Bingo callers will have their card checked by Gringo’s assistant and if the numbers are correct, you win the prize. In the event that more than one player calls Bingo, the winners must compete for the prize on stage, and that is where the fun begins.
IncludesBingo booklet and pen Seats and table according to the option booked
- Each round finishes when someone wins the full house. Each number called out will be on your card somewhere
- Numbers are organized in columns to make them easy to find (0-9, 10-19, 20-29…)
- Each Bingo call will be checked against the numbers read out already
- If you don’t shout loud enough, you will be missed
- If you call out bingo at the wrong time, there will be consequences