Mallorca: 2.5 or 4.5-Hour Formula Car Tour50 Reviews
Discover Mallorca in a very different way! Enjoy a unique outdoor experience on the mountains of Sierra de Tramuntana with spectacular views of Mallorca with a formula car.
- Discover Mallorca in a very different way
- Live an unforgettable experience with formula cars
- Enjoy the beautiful views of Mallorca
- Choose between 2 different tour durations
DescriptionAfter an explanation by your guide, start your wonderful tour in the Sierra de Tramuntana. Leave Paguera bordering the coast of Calvià, and pass through the points of greatest interest to arrive at your first stop in the famous and exclusive Puerto Portals. Move on to the capital of Mallorca, Palma and pass by the Nautical Club and in front of the Cathedral. From the Paseo Maritimo, head to the north coast of the island in the direction of Banyalbufar and Estellencs to enjoy the best viewpoints of this area, wonderful views and beautiful landscapes, as you travel on roads ideal for these cars. Make your second stop in Estellencs, where you can have a coffee and visit the viewpoint. On your way back, drive through the mountains to Port Andratx, an exclusive and beautiful area in the south-west of the island. Make your last stop, depending on traffic and time. From here, head to Camp de Mar to enter Cala Fornells and see the beautiful cove before the return to Paguera to end your tour.
IncludesGuide in different languages Helmet rental Child seats One drink per person Full insurance Driver's insurance (€15)
- Minimum age for the pilot is 23 years with 2 years of experience
- Minimum age for copilot is 6 years old
- 7 cars are provided for 14 persons, with space for 3-4 extra persons (maximum groups of 17-18 persons)
- The cars are manual transmission
- Tour runs 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability