My Guide Website?
Mallorca: 3-Hour East Coast Caves and Coastline Boat Trip179 Reviews
Admire some of the most impressive views of the east coast of Mallorca. See coves and sea caves on an exciting journey. Spot a wide range of marine life. Swim among the most stunning rocky caves.
- See magnificent caves and rock formations along the Mallorca coast
- Relax on a leisurely boat trip and experience the beauty of Mallorca's east coast
- Enjoy a snorkeling stop at the Llevant Nature Park
- Join a boat cruise along the most scenic coastlines
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Llevant’s Natural Park on a scenic boat trip. Meet at the Port of Alcudia where you will embark on a modern boat. Sail along Mallorca’s scenic eastern coast. As you sail across the waves, admire heavenly beaches, the fisherman village Colonia de Sant Pere, and the Betlen area. Take a refreshing dip in one of Mallorca’s coves. Arrive at the Llevant Natural park – an area that is difficult to get to by foot, but easily accessed by boat. There you will have a swimming stop to explore the cove. Choose to snorkel in the crystal clear waters, or simply chill out and sunbathe. Afterward, head towards a marine cave (weather permitting). On the way there, enjoy the spectacular views of the seaside cliffs.
IncludesScenic boat trip Use of snorkel equipment Food and drinks Transfer to the port
- It's recommended to take a camera with you to capture the amazing sights this cruise offers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now