My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Authentic Winery Tour and Tasting Experience13 Reviews
Travel to a gorgeous winery on the Balearic island of Mallorca. Discover how the local wines are made and enjoy cheese and sobrassada (sausage) pairings with 5 different wine tastings.
- Feel the breeze and salt air from the Baltic Sea, just 3 miles away from the vineyard
- Visit an authentic winery settled close to the Baltic ocean on the island of Mallorca
- Learn from your guide about winemaking, and what makes these wines special
- Sample 5 different kinds of wine from the winery (rose, red, and white)
- Taste the local cheeses and cured meats selected to be paired with your wine
DescriptionEnjoy the fruits that grow in warm, ocean-side Mallorca at a winery just 3 miles from the ocean. You will have the chance to also learn a bit about how the wines are made here at the estate, and how the winery uses traditional production methods to make their wines. The estate is known for cooking classes and accommodations as well, so you will certainly feel the comfort of the staff who enjoy the process of preparing fine food and beverages. Enjoy a tour of the estate by the owner and uncover the story of its beginnings. After the tour, you will have the opportunity to taste 5 of the wines made at the vineyard. Your guide will elaborate on each one with pairings of local cheese and sobrassada from Mallorca.
IncludesWinery and vineyard tour 5 wine tastings: red, white and rosé Local sobrasada (sausage) and cheese from Mallorca
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€34.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today