My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Cala Mondragó Natural Park Jetski Tour128 Reviews
Explore the Cala Mondragó Natural Park from the water on a jetski tour, perfectly combining adventure and nature.
- Feel the wind in your hair as you glide over turquoise waters
- Admire Cala Mondragó Natural Park from a unique point of view
- Enjoy riding on a fast and powerful jetski, following your guide
- Discover beaches and coves of the southeast coast of Mallorca
- Jump into calm sea waters, cooling down between rides
DescriptionHead out on a thrilling jetski adventure on a tour to see the Cala Mondragó Natural Park from a unique perspective: the water. Speedily glide over tranquil turquoise waters and marvel at the natural beauty surrounding you as you zip alongside the coast. Follow your guide to some of the most stunning spots. As you ride your jetski, admire pristine beaches such as Caló des Borgit, Sa Barca Trencada, and Caló des Llamp. Once on site, cool off by jumping into the clear water and swim or snorkel as your monitor snaps memorable pictures of you to take home. Hop back on your jetski and cruise back to your starting point.
Includes1 Jet ski per group for 1 or 2 people Life jacket Neoprene suit (if needed) Gasoline Tour guide Snorkel equipment
- No license is required to go on this tour The tour is led by a guide that will go on another jetski The tour runs every day from Monday to Sunday Two people are permitted on each jetski