My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Campanet Caves Entry Ticket & Optional Audio Guide36 Reviews
Discover the Campanet Caves at the foot of the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range. See a variety of impressive crystalline formations on an audio guide tour or explore by yourself.
- Discover the fascinating Campanet Caves
- See stalactities and stalagmites sculpted by water over thousands of years
- Learn about the geology of the region and its importance to paleontology
- Use the audio guide to explore the caves
DescriptionUpon arrival at the cave, enjoy your visit with an audioguide or do the tour by your own that lasts about 40 minutes through three different chambers which have existed during millions of years. See a variety of crystalline formations and learn about the geology of the region. See large collapse chambers furnished by a rich natural crystalline interior. Note the many formations of stalactites and stalagmites and learn about paleontological and biological findings in the caves. Explore the base of the Serra de Tramuntana mountains, awarded World Heritage status by UNESCO in 2011.
IncludesCave entry 40-minute self-guided tour
- The interior of the cave has a temperature of about 22 degrees Celcius throughout the year
- It is recommended that you wear sturdy, comfortable shoes