My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Catamaran Cruise to Malgrats and Isla del Toro114 Reviews
Discover the underwater world of the Malgrat island marine reserve on this catamaran tour from Mallorca. Swim through the inviting crystal-clear waters at the island of Isla del Toro.
- Snorkel through the protected waters of the Malgrats Island marine reserve
- Make the most of your trip with access to drinks and refreshments at the 2 bars
- Relax aboard a spacious catamaran with a sundeck for working on your tan
- Look for marine life like stingrays, octopuses, and over 400 species of fish
- Visit the underwater vision deck to uncover the secrets of the underwater world
DescriptionEnjoy a relaxing cruise from Mallorca to the Malgrat island marine reserve and Isla del Toro. Choose to leave from Paguera, Santa Ponsa, Playa de Palma, Arenal, or Can Pastilla. Get access to two bars on a spacious catamaran with an underwater vision deck. Board the catamaran at your meeting point in Paguera, Playa de Palma, Arenal, or Can Pastilla, or Santa Ponsa. Sunbathe on deck as you make your way to the protected waters of the Malgrat island marine reserve. Anchor in a beautiful bay where you can take a refreshing swim. Have the option to stay dry onboard and purchase delicious drinks and snacks from one of the two bars or work on your tan on the upper deck. Venture below deck view the seabed from the family-friendly underwater vision deck. Continue to the waters of the Isla del Toro island where you can continue to explore underwater landscapes. Search for marine life like stingrays, octopuses, and over 400 species of stunning fish. Return to your meeting point in Paguera or Santa Ponsa at the end of your tour.
Includes4-hour catamaran cruise Masks and snorkels (with 20€ deposit) 2 restrooms 1.5-hours of snorkeling
- * Please note the departure point of the boat is from Santa Ponsa. If you book with transfer from Palma/Arenal, the bus drive will be one hour aprox to get there and the same to get back. * The boat trip has a duration of 4 hours, from 13:30 to 17:30h. •The captain may vary the route due to weather and sea conditions •The local partner takes care to respect the environment, and works with suppliers and allies to achieve environmental commitments •The local partner promotes energy efficiency by reducing CO2 and complies with environmental legislations