My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Caves of Drach Tour from the North by Boat318 Reviews
Discover the most spectacular caves of Mallorca on this exciting tour. Marvel at the millennia-old stalactites and stalagmites as you walk through the Caves of Drach and enjoy a beautiful musical performance on Europe’s largest underground lake.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the magnificent Caves of Drach
- Visit the famous Mallorca Pearl Shop
- Listen to a beautiful music performance on Lake Martel, Europe's largest underground lakes
- Learn about the area's fascinating history on your way to these fantastic sites
- Experience the natural wonders of Mallorca with the Caves of Drach
DescriptionAfter being picked up at a point near your hotel, pass through the countryside of Mallorca with its splendid rural villages. During the journey your local guide will provide fascinating information about the surrounding area. Stop in Manacor at the renowned pearl shop where the staff will demonstrate how they make jewelry. Time will be provided to allow you to browse and buy, if you so choose. Visit the Caves of Drach and walk leisurely through this enchanting underground cave. Marvel at the magical surroundings before listening to a music concert by the lake. You'll also have a short photo stop in Porto Cristo.
IncludesTransportation via coach Entrance fee to the Caves of Drach including music concert and option to cross lake on boat Sightseeing tour in Porto Cristo area (only in the full day option) Visit to a pearl factory Travel insurance
- There are 300 steps at the Caves of Drach The boat trip in the Lake Martel will be available only if CoVid-19 restrictions allow it