My Guide Website?
Mallorca: East Coast Glass-Bottom Boat Trip246 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the east coast of Mallorca on a glass-bottom boat excursion.
- Explore the beautiful eastern coastline of Mallorca
- See a variety of marine wildlife through the glass bottom of the boat
- Enjoy a brief swimming stop
- Discover a variety of scenic locations
DescriptionChoose from a variety of boarding locations and discover many beautiful beaches, coves, and caves of the eastern coastline of Mallorca. Enjoy a brief swimming stop for approximately 10 minutes, depending on favorable weather conditions. Spot various sea creatures via the glass bottom of the boat. Pass by scenic locations of the northeast coast including Cap Vermell, Cova del Nord, Canyamel, Cala Bona, Cala Millor, Sa punta d'Amer, and Sa coma. As you continue along the southeast coast, see notable natural landmarks such as S'illot, Cala Morlanda, Cala Petita, Porto Cristo, Cala Romantica, Cales Varques and Cales de Mallorca.
IncludesGlass bottom boat trip Swimming stop (if weather conditions allow)
- The swimming stop is permitted only if weather conditions are favorable
- Wheelchair boarding facilities are not available at the following boarding points: Calas de Mallorca, Cala Romántica, and Font de sa Cala.
- If the weather conditions are good, wheelchair users can access the boat at the following piers: Cala Millor and Sa Coma
- This itinerary is wheelchair accessible at the following piers: Cala Bona, Porto Cristo Cala Ratjada