My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Excursion (2.5h) in a cabrio GT sport car 300CV3 Reviews
Discover the many wonders of Mallorca while driving a convertible sports car by yourself. Take a trip to stunning coastal sites, such as Magrats Islands and Puerto Portals, in the company of a guide.
- Take in the beautiful views of the Malgrats Islands
- Visitit the luxury harbor in Port Portals
- Discover the roads of Serra de Tramuntana
- Have a look in harbor in Puerto D´ Andratx
- See an amazing beach in Cala Fornells
DescriptionDiscover some of the most beautiful sites Mallorca has to offer on a Cabrio sports car. Leave Santa Ponsa, driving an elegant two-seater Cabrio and make your way direction to Son Ferrer, stopping in an amazing point called Islas de Malgrats with stunning Viewpoint to Mediterrea sea. Continue towards one of the famous harbor of the island, Puerto Portals, having the first stop here. After a short break continue with the tour to visit one of the most beautiful and ancient villages of Mallorca, located at the foot of the Sierra Tramuntana- Calvia Driving towards Es Capdellá, a picturesque mountain town that stands out for its undulating roads and incredible mountain and forest landscapes. The next stop is Puerto D'Andratx, this modern port town has gone from being an old fisherman's refuge to being one of the most important and visited tourist centers in Mallorca thanks to its nautical activity and its beautiful coves with transparent waters. Back to Santa Ponsa we will pass through Camp de Mar, we will enter through Cala Fornells where we will enjoy fantastic panoramic views that include the beaches of Paguera and Santa Ponsa. The end of the tour will be at the Santa Ponsa office where everybody will make a toast with a glass of Cava to finish the experience in style. During this tour are programmed three or four stops.
IncludesComprehensive insurance Petrol Water and soft drinks The guied Glass of cava when the tour ends
- It´s mandatory to come 30minuts before the route starts The car has a manual gearbox The cars are two-seaters The driver must be older than 21 years old and have a valid driving license for at least 2 years Those under the age of 21 are always welcome as passangers