My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Full-Day Canyoning Tour7 Reviews
Enjoy the adrenaline thrills of rappeling down rocks on a full-day canyoning tour of Mallorca, tailored to your experience. Follow the path of a river using rope work to scramble and abseil down rocks on canyons suitable for all levels of ability.
- Learn how to jump and abseil down the canyons of Mallorca
- Perfect rope work and techniques
- Hike through the mountains of Mallorca
- Enjoy the adrenaline thrills of jumping off rocks up to 8 meters high
- Follow the natural path of a river in the mountains of Mallorca
DescriptionExperience the thills of canyoning in Mallorca on a full-day adventure tour for all levels of ability. Mallorca boasts Europe’s top canyon, offering high levels of water in the peak winter months. Following a pick-up by small minibus from your hotel at 08:00, transfer to the canyon, depending on the location selected. The canyons are in the mountains, and are available for all levels of experience, including complete beginners. Upon arrival, a guide will kit you out with all the safety equipment, including wet suits and helmets, and give you a thorough briefing on what to expect. You will be following the natural path of a river, walking, climbing, jumping, and abseiling over rocks along the way. The walk to the canyon can be anything from 30 minutes to an hour, taking in the spectacular scenery at the heart of the Island as you climb. Your guide will describe the flora and fauna as you go. In peak season, enjoy sliding off rocks into pools of water, and perfect the correct technique to jump from heights of between 3 and 8 meters. You will also be taught how to abseil and handle ropes to lower yourself into running water. Nobody is ever forced to jump or abseil if they don’t feel comfortable, and guides are fully qualified to provide back-up at all times.
IncludesFully qualified guides Transportation Liability insurance Safety equipment and kit Food and drinks Accident insurance Tips and personal expenses
- If you would like to bring a waterproof camera this is not a problem, but the supplier takes no responsibility for loss or any damage that may occur • Tour is suitable for all levels and no prior experience is required
- For safety reasons, all jewelry should be removed and other valuables should be left at home or in your hotel • You must bring any medication you are taking, regardless of whether you feel it is necessary • Please wear a good pair of shoes that offer full foot cover, such as trainers that can get wet. Also, bring a change of footwear for later. Open shoes and flip flops are not acceptable. If you don’t have suitable shoes, please provide your shoe size and the supplier will see what they can do to help
- Remember to bring sun cream, water, and a full lunch. At least one waterproof item, such as a chocolate bar or crisps is recommended
- Please take out accident insurance
- Note that the canyons can be dry in the summer. Peak canyoning is October-May
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now