Mallorca: Half-Day Sea Caving Adventure130 Reviews
Discover a fascinating underground world on this half-day sea caving adventure tour in Mallorca. Explore the Cova des Coloms caves with a professional guide and swim in the natural lakes. This is an adventure for everyone in the family to enjoy.
- Explore the Cova de Coloms sea caves with a guide
- Enjoy a swim in the natural lakes inside the caves
- Experience this natural wonder with the whole family
DescriptionExperience the spectacular caves of Cova des Coloms on a 5-hour caving adventure. The island of Mallorca is famous for its limestone caves and Cova des Coloms is the only sea cave system where you can swim inside. You’ll be picked up at your hotel and travel by mini-bus to the starting point of your adventure. All the necessary equipment will be provided, including protective helmets and a wetsuit. After a coastal walk of about 40 minutes, you'll swim out to the cave (a distance of about 300 meters). No prior experience in sea caving is required and you don't have to go under the water. These vertical cave systems are a great introduction to caving, and the conditions make this the perfect adventure for beginners and families.
IncludesTransportation to and from the activity Sea cave equipment, (light, helmet, wetsuit, water shoes and buoyancy aid) Professional guide Insurance Food and water Walking shoes (water-resistant sport shoes)
- Children under 12 years old are not permitted on this tour
- Each person must bring a minimum of 1.5 liters of water, a snack, and any required medication
- You must bring sports shoes for the coastal walk
- Please provide your shoe size when booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability