My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Island Tour with Boat & Train Ride from the South1399 Reviews
Explore Mallorca on a scenic tour by bus, Tren de Soller tram, and boat. Get the best views of the magnificent coastal mountain range of Mallorca from land and water as you drive and sail.
- Enjoy fantastic views of the island's beautiful landscapes
- Explore Port of Soller on a boat trip
- Visit Lluc, one of the highest-altitude towns in Mallorca
- Explore La Calobra Cove on a boat trip
DescriptionDiscover Mallorca in a variety of ways on this day trip from the south. Be picked up in a comfortable and air-conditioned bus, take the famous Tren de Soller tram, and enjoy a boat trip to La Calobra Cove. Enjoy pickup from your hotel anywhere in Arenal, Can Pastilla, Palma, Costa den Blanes, Cala Major, Portals, Palmanova, Magalluf, Santa Ponsa, Paguera, or Camp de Mar. Take a ride on the island's legendary wooden electrical train. This is the perfect vantage point to admire the most beautiful landscapes in the Tramuntana mountain range, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Continue with a boat trip to La Calobra Cove. Stop for lunch, and enjoy some time at your leisure. You'll also visit the Torrent de Pareis, a narrow mouth of a torrent between two cliffs.
IncludesBus journey Boat trip Tram ride Train ride Guide Travel insurance
- Please note that there might not be pickup directly at your hotel. The activity provider will send you a mail after the reservation is made to indicate the closest pickup point to your hotel
- Pickup in the south of Mallorca, including the resorts of Arenal, Can Pastilla, Palma, Costa den Blanes, Cala Major, Portals, Palmanova, Magalluf, Santa Ponsa, Paguera, and Camp de Mar
- The pickup time is between 8:00 AM and 9:20 AM depending on your location
- Lunch is not included, however, there will be a stop where you can purchase it
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€82.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today