My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Off-Road Quad Bike Tour with Outdoor Activities1675 Reviews
Uncover the beauty of Mallorca with an exhilarating ATV tour from Palma. Ride through rough terrain and engage your inner adrenaline junky.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the rush of off-roading through stunning Mallorcan landscapes
- Feel the thrill of jumping into cool waters from 6 to 10-meter-high cliffs
- Snorkel through the warm waters of a picturesque Mediterranean bay
- Capture pictures of sweeping island views to share with friends and family
- Discover the rugged landscape of Mallorca on a well-maintained ATV bike
DescriptionEnjoy a ride and explore the area around Palma on this fun quad-bike tour. Experience four stretches of terrain and enjoy a stop to snorkel and swim in summer or drive to the top of the mountain Randa to admire panoramic views in winter. See the beautiful Mallorca differently. After an appropriate introduction to the quad bikes through mud and water, cruise over stony paths and through the sand. Experience a trail through a forest and tackle more extreme climbs before you are rewarded with an idyllic view. Afterward, ride along the coast until you reach a secluded bay. Enjoy cliff jumping, snorkeling, and swimming in the summer. During the cooler months, stop on the top of the mountains and take in the panoramic views.
IncludesGuide Petrol Helmet Snorkel equipment
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old Participants without a proper driving license will not be able to drive, and will not be entitled to a refund Only original driver's licenses (car/B) are valid or digital licenses through an app of your government. Photos and copies are not valid in Spain and won’t be accepted. The license needs to be in the Latin alphabet or it will be refused. Please present an international license if your license has another alphabet Provisional licenses or learner permits will not be accepted You must be at least 18 years old to be able to drive the quad If you go on a double quad, please note that you are not allowed to switch drivers