Mallorca: Self-Drive Tour to Salt Marshes & Southern Cliffs7 Reviews
Experience a tour of the southern coast of Mallorca from your own car. Drive, explore, and discover Mallorca with a local guide, listening to commentary via a radio connection between all vehicles.
- Enjoy a unique experience from your own car, with radio communication between vehicles
- Follow your expert guide to discover little-known places
- Take a guided tour to learn about the culture and gastronomy of the island
- Visit salt marshes, a poultry farm, and a traditional cheese factory
- Taste traditional Mallorcan snacks
DescriptionDiscover the south coast of Mallorca with a local guide. You can take a tour in your own car, and listen to commentary through a system of portable radios. You will also stop throughout this 4-hour tour to experience the beautiful landscapes, culture, and food of Mallorca. Afterwards, head to Faro de Es Cap Blanc for amazing views over the cliffs. You can sample a delicious local pastry, and learn about the lives of the lighthouse keepers. You will then continue to the salt marshes at Flor de Sal d'es Trenc, before enjoying a selection of biscuits and cheese. You will then visit a poultry farm in Artestruz, where you will meet the resident ostriches. The final stop is at Burguera's Dairy, the only dairy farm in Mallorca where the cheese is 100% handmade. You can visit the cows, and will even be able to taste their cheese. Your tour will then end in Sa Rápita, next to Playa d'es Trenc.
Includes4-hour tour by car Local guide Radio equipment Admission fees Local pastry sample Salt cookies and cheese Mineral water Car and petrol (depending on option selected)
- It is possible to join the tour in the guide's car (an option only available for adults)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability