My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Sightseeing Segway Tour with Local Guide14 Reviews
Get to know Mallorca on this guided Segway tour. Ride through the whole city, taking in sites in the Old Town, Santa Catalina neighborhood, the beach promenade, and Portixol.
- Expereince Palma like a local as you see its highlights and hidden gems
- Learn about the Royal Palace of La Almudaina, the official royal residence
- Enjoy amazing views from Parc de la Mar of the Cathedral and Royal Palace
- Take beautiful instagram-worthy photos of the most famous landmarks in Palma
- Feel the sea breeze in your hair as you cruise next to Palma beach and Portixol
DescriptionSatisfy your adventurous spirit with this 3-hour guided Segway tour of Mallorca. Take a tour with a group or enjoy the option to stop whenever you want with a private tour. Cruise next to Palma beach and save your strength as you zip around the Old Town and Santa Catalina. Head to the activity provider's shop which is just a stone-throw away from the Cathedral and Royal Palace de Almudaina. Ride your Segway with ease using the skills that you pick up during the riding tutorial. Put on your helmet and embark on your Palma journey. Travel through the whole city, including the Old Town, the imposing Roman-Gothic Cathedral de Santa María de Mallorca, and the beach promenade. Soak up the bustling café culture of Santa Catalina and hear stories and legends about the city from a local guide. Marvel at the architecture of ancient buildings and see gorgeous window displays of traditional Mallorquin goods. Ride to the Parc de la Mar of Cathedral for views of the he Royal Palace of La Almudaina. End at your starting point where you can return your gear.
IncludesSegway tour Local guide Helmet Insurance Segway training
- This tour is for those aged 12 and up
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€79.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today