Mallorca: Skip the Line Palma Cathedral Entry Ticket999 Reviews
Experience the glory of La Seu Cathedral in Palma de Mallorca with a skip-the-line entry ticket to the city's most iconic building.
- Skip the lines to Palma Cathedral and save time at the city's most iconic building
- Marvel at ornate decorations, including one of the world's largest rose windows
- Discover additions made by the architect Antoni Gaudí in the early 20th century
DescriptionSkip the lines to Palma Cathedral, built by the Crown of Aragon on the site of a Moorish-era mosque. Started during the reign of Jaime II, the magnificent sandstone monument is a work of ecclesiastical art. It comprises of 3 naves, including the main nave that houses the Trinidad Chapel where the remains of the kings Jaime II and Jaime III can be found. Admire highlights of the façade, such as the imposing columns of the main door and the sculptures by Guillermo Sagrera on the south facing Portal del Mirador. Discover additions made by the architect Antoni Gaudí in the early 20th century, along with works by the artist Miquel Barceló in the Santísimo Chapel.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket to Palma Cathedral Terrace visits
- Children 0-2 years enter for free
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, no brochures or audio/video guides will be provided and the toilets will not be accessible
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY