My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Skip the Line Palma Cathedral Entry Ticket5954 Reviews
Experience the glory of La Seu Cathedral in Palma de Mallorca with a skip-the-line entry ticket to the city's most iconic building.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the lines to Palma Cathedral and save time at the city's most iconic building
- Marvel at ornate decorations, including one of the world's largest rose windows
- Discover additions made by the architect Antoni Gaudí in the early 20th century
DescriptionSkip the lines to La Seu Cathedral in Palma de Mallorca and explore its breathtaking interior. Admire the blend of architecture with contributions from Antoni Gaudí and Miquel Barceló. Started during the reign of Jaime II, the magnificent sandstone monument is a work of ecclesiastical art. It comprises of 3 naves, including the main nave that houses the Trinidad Chapel where the remains of the kings Jaime II and Jaime III can be found. Admire highlights of the façade, such as the imposing columns of the main door and the sculptures by Guillermo Sagrera on the south-facing Portal del Mirador. Discover additions made by the architect Antoni Gaudí in the early 20th century, along with works by the artist Miquel Barceló in the Santísimo Chapel.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket to Palma Cathedral
- Opening Hours - November to April: 10:00 AM to 3:15 PM - Monday to Friday
- Opening Hours - May to October: 10:00 AM to 5:15 PM - Monday to Friday
- Opening Hours - Saturdays, all year long: 10:00 AM to 2:15 PM
- The cathedral is closed on Sundays
- Children 0-8 years enter for free