My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Transfer to Palma Aquarium & Optional Entry Ticket10 Reviews
Discover the biggest aquarium in Mallorca on a full-day guided adventure. See sharks and unique marine creatures — you can even touch them if you dare.
- Learn about the diverse species that live in the Mediterranean
- Visit the Amazon Rainforest in the largest European rainforest canopy
- Admire sharks up-close in the deepest tank in Europe
- Explore the depths of the sea at the Palma Aquarium
- Enjoy pickup directly from your hotel in the north and east of Majorca
DescriptionDiscover the secrets of Mediterranean sea life in the Palma Aquarium. Immerse yourself in natural marine habitat with sharks, clownfish, surgeonfish, blowfish — a total of 8,000 creatures from 700 species. Admire the many colors of the largest sample of live coral in Europe and become an expert in marine life from interactive learning opportunities. Get a feel for starfish and sea urchins in one of the touch-friendly tide pools. Take a break as your children run free in the indoor and outdoor play areas. Travel to the rainforest with the largest rainforest canopy in Europe. Enjoy a rush of adrenaline at the Big Blue, the deepest tank in Europe at nearly 9 meters, holding 11 sharks from two different species.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Expert guide Aquarium entry ticket (if option selected)
- Food and drinks are not included