My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Trike Tour Around Cala Millor19 Reviews
This trike tour is a beautiful and action-packed way to explore Mallorca. See beautiful monasteries and sea views along your ride.
- Enjoy the view from the highest mountain on the east coast
- Admire the 17th century Bonany Monastery
- Drive into the mountains on a winding road through natural surroundings
DescriptionStart your trike tour with a briefing and then drive via Son Servera towards Capdepera. After the briefing, hop on your very own trike. Each Trike is for 1 driver and 1-2 passengers for a total of 2-3 people (passengers can be added during check-out). On the way, see the impressive Sant Salvador Castle. Your first stop is at a breathtaking viewpoint at Cala Torta with a view toward Menorca. Take photos with a fantastic backdrop of the sea in the background. Then, take the serpentine road to Bonany Monastery. After enjoying the view over the east coast, continue to Santuari Salvador, a beautiful monastery and the highlight of the tour. From here, enjoy the fabulous view over the whole island. Next, drive via Porto Cristo back to the starting point in Cala Millor, where your tour ends.
IncludesTrike tour Water Helmet 1-2 passengers (if add-on selected when booking)
- You need to be at least 21 years old to drive the trike or have a driver's license for at least three years
- If it rains, the local partner will try to postpone the tour, otherwise your money will be refunded
- You must bring your original drivers' license; copies will not be accepted Insurance is compulsory and must be paid on-site (€20-€29)