Mallorca: Windmills, Villages and Legends Self-Drive Tour10 Reviews
Drive through the little villages of the interior of Mallorca with your own car. Discover the mysteries and legends of the most unknown rural area of the island and taste typical Mallorcan snacks with expert local guides.
- Take a unique tour that allows you to drive your own car
- Discover the charming villages of the island's interior
- Taste local foods alongside your expert guide
- Enjoy a unique experience from your own car, with radio communication between vehicles
- Take a guided tour to learn about the culture and gastronomy of the island
DescriptionEnjoy a unique four-hour tour of the island of Mallorca — in your own car. At the meeting point, your guide will place an innovative portable communication system in your car, which allows you to listen and talk to your guide while driving. This leads to a fun and interactive tour experience unlike any other. Your guide has curated an excursion that explores the island’s history, landscapes, food, and culture. Follow your guide through inland villages, discover hidden places away from touristic circuits, and learn about the true values of Mallorca. At the various stops, you’ll be helped along by expert local guides. On this route of approximately 70 kilometers, visit the towns and villages of Algaida, Pina, Lloret de Vista Alegre, Montuiri, Randa, and Cura.
IncludesLocal expert guide Lunch Mineral water Entrance fees Food tastings Portable communication equipment Fuel Rental car
- You must have your own car or a rental car to do this tour
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour is not recommended for children under 6 years old
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability