My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Wine Cellar & Olive Oil Finca Tour XL w. Tastings3 Reviews
Experience Mallorca's culinary treasures by visiting 2 traditional bodegas, or wine cellars, as well as an olive oil finca in the center of the island. Enjoy 3 included guided tours with wine and olive oil tastings along with savory tapas.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a tour through the beautiful scenery in the middle of Mallorca
- Visit Mallorca's countryside, its vineyards, and olive fincas
- Taste up to 8 different Majorcan wines, directly where they are made
- Discover the local olive oil and taste the different varieties
- Snack on Majorcan tapas to go along with your olive oil and wine
DescriptionExplore Mallorca's culinary side with a tour of 2 different wine cellars and an olive oil finca. Learn about wine and olive oil making and taste some of the best products Mallorquian bodegas and fincas have to offer. You will be picked up at your hotel or finca in Cala Ratjada, Alcudia, or Cala Millor and head to a typical Majorcan olive oil finca. Take a guided walk through the olive groves with explanations in German about the history of the estate, the harvesting, and the production process. Taste 2 different high-quality olive oils accompanied by small pamboli, a local version of the Spanish tapa. Afterward, go to the first bodega, and visit the vineyards and the cellar. Enjoy a tasting of 3 or 4 wines from this local winemaker. Your final stop is a second bodega with a different landscape, history, and wines, where you will have your second wine tasting.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Air-conditioned minibus Tour guide 2 wine tastings 1 olive oil tasting Tapas
- Hotel pickup from Cala Ratjada, Alcudia, or Cala Millor is included. For other parts of Mallorca, there is a surcharge Opening hours/departure times are subject to change The choice of bodegas is subject to availability