My Guide Website?
Mallorca: Winter Quad/ATV Tour1059 Reviews
Uncover the beauty of Mallorca with an exhilarating ATV tour from Palma. Ride through rough terrain and engage your inner adrenaline junky.
- Experience the rush of off-roading through stunning Mallorcan landscapes
- Feel the thrill of jumping into cool waters from 6 to 10-meter-high cliffs
- Snorkel through the warm waters of a picturesque Mediterranean bay
- Capture pictures of sweeping island views to share with friends and family
- Discover the rugged landscape of Mallorca on a well-maintained ATV bike
DescriptionEnjoy a ride and explore the area around Palma on this fun quad-bike tour. Experience four stretches of terrain and enjoy a stop to snorkel and swim in summer or drive to the top of the mountain Randa to admire panoramic views in winter. See the beautiful Mallorca differently. After an appropriate introduction to the quad bikes through mud and water, cruise over stony paths and through the sand. Experience a trail through a forest and tackle more extreme climbs before you are rewarded with an idyllic view. Afterward, ride along the coast until you reach a secluded bay. Enjoy cliff jumping, snorkeling, and swimming in the summer. During the cooler months, stop on the top of the mountains and take in the panoramic views.
IncludesGuide Petrol Helmet Snorkel equipment
- Only original driver's licenses are valid or digital licenses through an App of your government. Photos and copies are not valid in Spain and won’t be accepted. The license needs to be in the Latin alphabet or will be refused. Please present an international license if your license has another alphabet Provisional licenses or learner permits will not be accepted If you go on a double quad, please note that you are not allowed to switch drivers