Mallorca's Coast and Malgrats Islands: 2-Hour Boat Trip107 Reviews
Discover the beauty of Mallorca’s southwest coast, including Camp de Mar, Paguera, Santa Ponsa and the Malgrats Isles. Get beautiful views of the coast as well as many bird and fish species native to the area!
- Enjoy a relaxing boat tour around the beautiful coast line
- Visit the Marine Reserve of Malgrats Island
- Observe a large variety of fish through the catamaran's underwater windows
DescriptionEnjoy a fantastic trip around the bay of Paguera, Santa Ponsa and Camp de Mar. This memorable 2-hour boat ride travels around Mallorca's beautiful coastline - this is the perfect viewpoint to see the island's high cliffs and deep, inky blue waters. The boat will also take you for a tour around the coast of the Malgrats Islands - this archipelago is a Marine Reserves and therefore shelters a fantastic amount of bird species. As you ride along the coast, you'll take in the stunning scenery of the nature around you and time permitting, stop for a swim as well. The comfortable catamaran has a main deck equipped with a bar, toilets and an entertainment area. The upper deck provides a spacious solarium, ideal for sunbathing and sight-seeing. The lower deck is semi-submerged - through the big underwater windows, you will see the large variety of fish native to this bay. Don't miss this unforgettable marine experience!
Includes2-hour boat cruise Masks and snorkel tubes (€10 deposit) Hotel pick-up
- Depending on the weather, the captain may vary the route
- Be sure to bring a swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen
- The local partner takes care to respect the environment, and works with suppliers and allies to achieve environmental commitments. The local partner promotes energy efficiency by reducing CO2 and complies with environmental legislation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability