Palma: 2-Hour Segway Tour5 Reviews
Enjoy a 2-hour Segway tour of Palma, exploring the old town and harbor. Admire the city's many architectural masterpieces as you tour the island in an eco-friendly manner.
- Drive along the city's landmarks on Palma's modern Segway fleet
- Travel to the old town and harbor
- See architectural masterpieces and sculptures
- Explore the city in a convenient and eco-friendly manner
DescriptionBegin your 2-hour activity with a short Segway training session. Once you feel comfortable, roll through the tiny streets of the old town to Passeig des Born, and then to the harbor. En-route, you’ll be introduced to many architectural masterpieces. Glide to the city's harbor, where some of the most expensive yachts in the world are parked. Following that, continue to Anima Beach where you will be rewarded with a break to refresh yourself. You'll stop for a photo at the view point, and on the way to Town Hall you’ll pass the magnificent cathedral where you will be presented with another fantastic photo opportunity. You're bound to encounter plenty of interesting stories on this tour, and at the conclusion of your experience you'll be returned to your accommodation.
IncludesSegway Helmet Professional local tour guide Training before the tour Insurance Taxes Food and drinks
- Depending on city traffic, the tour route may be altered
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability