My Guide Website?
Palma: City Highlights Walking Tour with Optional Transfer31 Reviews
Spend a day in Palma, a city known for its history, culture, and trade, on a guided walking tour. Explore Majorca's charming capital at your own pace.
- Marvel at panoramic views of the Bay of Palma and its 13th-century cathedral
- Climb aboard a bus for a short but insightful journey around the city
- Discover the city at your own pace with free time to explore
- Join a guided walking tour around the most important monuments of Palma
- Enjoy a transfer from your chosen location or meet directly in Palma
DescriptionGet picked up from your hotel in Majorca's north or eastern regions and travel by bus to Palma. Upon arrival, according to the option selected, discover Palma on your own or set off on your included walking tour, visit to the cathedral, boat ride, or bus tour. Explore Palma at your own pace and enjoy the variety of cultural offers, myriad shopping opportunities, and infinite bright white sun. Adding on a guided walking tour is a great way to get to know the historical and cultural background of this beautiful place. Your guide will lead you on a tour of the city past the streets and monuments most emblematic of Palma. The rest of your time will be free. Once you have finished your activity or your day alone on the town, head back to the bus and relax on the way back to your hotel in the north or east.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Tour guide Panoramic bus tour Free time in Palma
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€15.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today