My Guide Website?
Palma: City Introduction in-App Guide & Audio
Discover the city by walking one of the most beautiful routes. Learn introductory information about each location and the city and choose where to focus on, after this tour.
- Explore at least 10 of the most important sites by walking and learning.
- Discover hidden gems, picturesque places that you normally wouldn't see.
- Enjoy the tour in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
- Navigate accurately through the city while creating unforgettable memories.
- Read or Listen to introductory information about the city.
DescriptionWalk through a beautiful route of the city, discover hidden gems and visit 10+ of the most important attractions and spots. Learn some introductory information about each place and interesting stories about the city in general. Download the ‘World City Trail ‘app from the store and login. Read the instructions and head to the starting location. Unlock photos of the exterior and the interior of the location. Listen or read some information regarding the attraction and continue walking to the next checkpoint. Note what you liked and did not like and create your bucket list for the next days! Start your walk any time, without a schedule. Pause it for lunch, have a drink, visit an attraction of your choice, and continue later or even another day. With the maps feature, you will never get lost. Start your tour from the much-photographed Train to Sóller! Visit Plaza España a central point of Mallorca, even the Plaza Mayor will give you a taste of history as its multiple uses show the long life of this place. Take a photo at the Church of Saint Eulalia one of the oldest Catholic churches in Mallorca, and let yourself get lost in The San Francisco de Palma perhaps a unique church interior architecture. Visit the church of Monti Sion, one of the oldest churches in the city. You will also pass by the Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, a symbol of the sunny seaside city. Admire La Plaza de la Reina, it is one of the most important and most visited squares in the lower part of Palms. The Palma de Majorca guildhall with its unique style will captivate you and your camera! See, walk, and relax at Parc de Sa Feixina for one last photo after this unique tour!
IncludesApp Navigation Audio Tour
- Walking Time : 38 min Walking Distance: 3 km This activity requires internet access. This tour does not replace a full guided tour. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. Minimum charge of 2 persons applied Audio guide via Text to Speech technology (electronic voice)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€3.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today