My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: 24 or 48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour798 Reviews
Explore Palma at your own pace with a 24 or 48-hour ticket to the open-top hop-on, hop-off bus. Discover the city’s top attractions, and jump off at any of 20 stops en route to explore further. Enjoy onboard audio commentary available in 8 languages.
- Explore Palma de Mallorca at your own pace with a 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Enjoy access to 20 stops via 2 routes
- Take in panoramic views from the open-top deck
- Marvel at the historic Castell de Bellver
- Discover Placa del Mercat
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of Palma de Mallorca on a city sightseeing open-top bus tour, and jump off at any of the 18 stops to explore the city’s attractions at your own pace. The island's capital offers a rich mix of history, culture, and nightlife, and the fascinating central area comprises narrow streets between high walls of ancient buildings. Hop-off at dozens of attractions, such as the Palau de La Almudaina, a royal palace that has stood since the Arab conquest, and is still home to the Royal Family. Explore the truly unique part of town known as Poble Espanyol. Here you'll find a collection of many different types of architecture, representing the different styles used around the country. Also be sure to check out Plaza de Espana, a scenic part of the island, where you can bask in the beauty from the open-top deck. Or hop-off to have a proper taste of the local culture. If you select the appropriate ticket, there's also the chance to experience a relaxing boat tour, where you can see the sights from the water. Select the ticket that includes Bellver Castle if you'd like to see inside a 14th-century structure. Bus Route: 1. Antoni Maura 2. Placa Mercat 3. Ramblas 4. Plaza de España 5. Avenida Alexandre Rosselló 6. Porta des Camp 7. Passeig Maritim 8. Poble Espanyol 9. Bellver Castle 10. Plaza Gomila 11. Valparaiso 12. Miro Foundation 12B. Marivent 13. Avenida Joan Miro 14. Estacio Maritima 14b. Passeig Maritim 15. Avenida Gabriel Roca 16. Es Baluard 17. Avenida Jaume III 18. Moll Comercial
IncludesHeadphones Audio commentary in Catalan, Russian, Italian, Chinese, English, Spanish, French, German Unlimited 24 or 48-hour hop-on-hop-off bus tour 1-hour boat tour (if relevant ticket selected), May - October only Entry to Bellver Castle (if relevant ticket selected), Tuesday - Saturday Attraction Tickets Gratuities Food & drink
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops
- Red route: runs from 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM: Duration - 1 hour 40 minutes; Frequency - every 45 minutes (every 60-90 minutes from 4 PM)
- Purple route (currently suspended): runs from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Tuesday - Sunday); Duration - 20 minutes; Frequency - every 40 minutes
- Boat tour will not operate in 2020
- Please note that changes to times, frequencies and stops can occur at any time and with little notice
- Bus stops closed on Mondays: Hotel Valparaiso, Fundacio Pilar i Joan Miro, Palacio Marivent, Es Baluard
- Boat tour (if ticket selected): operates - May - October, frequency: every hour, first departure - 10:30 AM, last departure - 4:30 PM, departs from Escalera Real. Can be weather dependent
- Bellver Castle (if ticket selected): child & senior tickets can only be bought on the bus or at the castle. Free Sun, closed Mon.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now