My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: 24 or 48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour1231 Reviews
Explore Palma at your own pace with a 24 or 48-hour ticket to the open-top hop-on, hop-off bus. Discover the city’s top attractions, and jump off at any of 16 stops en route to explore further.
- Explore Palma de Mallorca at your own pace with a 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Enjoy access to 16 stops
- Take in panoramic views from the open-top deck
- Marvel at the historic Castell de Bellver with the Essential Experience
- Discover Placa del Mercat
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of Palma de Mallorca on a city sightseeing open-top bus tour, and jump off at any of the 16 stops to explore the city’s attractions at your own pace. The island's capital offers a rich mix of history, culture, and nightlife, and the fascinating central area comprises narrow streets between high walls of ancient buildings. Hop off at dozens of attractions, such as the Palau de La Almudaina, a royal palace that has stood since the Arab conquest, and is still home to the Royal Family. Explore the truly unique part of town known as Poble Espanyol. Here you'll find a collection of many different types of architecture, representing the different styles used around the country. Also be sure to check out Plaza de Espana, a scenic part of the island, where you can bask in the beauty from the open-top deck. Or hop off to have a proper taste of the local culture. Bus Route: 1. Antoni Maura 2. Placa Mercat 3. Ramblas 4. Plaza de España 5. Avenida Alexandre Rosselló 6. Porta des Camp 7. Passeig Maritim 8. Poble Espanyol 9. Bellver Castle 10. Plaza Gomila 13. Avenida Joan Miro 14. Estacio Maritima 14b. Passeig Maritim 15. Avenida Gabriel Roca 17. Avenida Jaume III 18. Moll Comercial Choose the 'essential' option if you want to have the ticket to Castle de Bellver included with your 24 hours bus ticket.
IncludesHeadphones Audio commentary in Catalan, Russian, Italian, Chinese, English, Spanish, French, German Unlimited 24 or 48-hour hop-on-hop-off bus tour Entry to Bellver Castle & Special offers/Free Extras with the Palma Essential Experience option
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops
- Operating times are subject to change at any time
- First bus departures bus stop 1 (Antoni Maura) at 10:00 / Last bus departs bus stop 1 at 18:00
- Tour Frequency: every 30-40 minutes
- Entry to Bellver Castle & Special offers/Free Extras - Only with the Palma Essential Experience ticket
- The Bellver Castle is closed on Mondays