Palma de Mallorca: Catamaran Sailing Tour with Lunch157 Reviews
Enjoy a five and a half hour sailing tour on the Oasis, an elegant catamaran with a unique and stunning design. Leave the port of Palma to relax on-board and cool off by swimming.
- Take in the breathtaking views from the sea
- Enjoy refreshing drinks, snacks and a BBQ on-board
- Experience snorkeling, kayaking or surf paddling
DescriptionThe Palma Bay excursion will leave the port of Palma and sail to a beautiful cave in the south of the Bay, either La Cueva Verde or Illetas, depending on the wind. On arrival, you can enjoy a nice swim and a delicious selection of Iberian cold cuts, accompanied by a non-alcoholic drink. After that, the catamaran will sail to Cala Vella or Portals Vells, idyllic beaches with crystal clear waters. Here the staff will serve a delicious barbecue prepared on-board, while you enjoy relaxing in this amazing place. Afterwards, you will sail back to the port on this beautiful catamaran. Snorkeling, kayaking and surf paddling equipment is available on-board for you to use.
IncludesFive and a half hour cruise Appetizers during first stop including Iberian cold cuts, different kinds of cheese and 1 drink BBQ on-board including chicken fingers, mini hamburgers, fresh sausages, fresh salads, and cake Non-alcoholic drinks or water during the meal SUP and kayaking equipment Insurance Hotel pickup Drinks not previously mentioned (non-alcoholic drinks included during the first stop and BBQ only)
- Casual but appropriate attire and swimwear are recommended
- Due to COVID-19, the snorkeling equipment can't be rented, you can bring your own or buy a snorkeling set for € 12 on the boat
- Please contact the local partner in case you are a group of 10 persons or more and your selected date is not available
- Due to COVID-19 preventative measures, no alcohol can be served onboard
- For your comfort and safety, the maximum number of guests on this tour is 32, with a boat capacity of 57
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability