My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: Catamaran Tour with Barbecue and Drinks60 Reviews
Depart onboard the Magic Catamaran for a truly magical tour around Cap Rocat and Cala Vella. Enjoy a pleasant swim in turquoise waters followed up with drinks and a barbecue meal.
- Cruise through the dreamy coves on the southern coast of Mallorca
- Swim in crystal clear waters and laze on the soft sand of the shore
- Feast on freshly-prepared appetizers, salads, and barbecued meats
- Venture into to the coves to try paddle surfing and kayaking
- Admire the majestic boats and ships that fill the ports
DescriptionLeave the bustle of the mainland for a cruise in the Bay of Palma. Admire the shores of Palma de Mallorca, Cap Rocat, Cala Vella, and everything in between from the comfort of a Magic Catamaran. Stop for a refreshing snorkel and dip and chow down with a buffet lunch and assorted drinks on board. Enjoy a smooth sail to Cap Rocat and stop for a quick dip in the refreshing waters. Sample some tasty Iberian snacks that will be laid out on deck and help yourself to a variety of soft drinks, sangria, and beer. Continue to one of the top places in Mallorca’s southern coast, Cala Vella. Try out paddleboarding, snorkeling, and kayaking or swim around to explore the coves and shimmering waters. When you’re ready, head back to the catamaran for a barbecue with accompanying sides and drinks. Sail silently back through the calm waters to Palma de Mallorca. Take some time to look at the spectacular yachts and cruise ships that fill the bay and ports.
IncludesAssortment of traditional Iberian snacks Barbecue buffet including breads and sauces (vegetarian options available) Cake and watermelon Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks Floating mats
- Only card payments are accepted on board. American Express is not accepted. Vegetarian options are available on request if informed at least 24 hours in advance via email or phone In certain weather conditions, the route may change to make the first stop in Illetas and the second in Portals Vells.