My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: City Walking Tour with The Cathedral165 Reviews
Explore the most emblematic sites of the beautiful town of Palma on a 90-minute guided walking tour. Stroll through the old town and visit the grand Cathedral of the city.
- Visit all the major highlights of the unique city of Palma de Mallorca
- Marvel at the stunning architecture of the gothic Cathedral of Palma
- Explore the old streets of the historic center and visit places like Plaza de la Reina, the Parliament, and more
- Hear stories and learn the history of the city from a professional guide
DescriptionDiscover the history and the most emblematic sites in the center of Palma de Mallorca on a guided walking tour. Depart from Parc de la Mar and see all the major historical spots in this unique city. Be amazed by the beauty of the gardens of S'Hort del Rei and hear about their medieval origins. Next, explore the narrow streets of the historic center and other places such as the Parliament or the Plaza de Cort. From an expert guide, hear about the typical Mallorcan patio of a manor house. Admire the stunning beauty of the Cathedral of Mallorca, which dominates the Bay of Palma and is an icon of the island's historical and cultural heritage. Embark on a guided tour of the beautiful Cathedral and marvel at its various parts like the Gate Puerta Mayor, Central Nave, Rose Window, and the Altar of the Blessed Sacrament by the artist Miquel Barceló.
IncludesOfficial guide Guided tour in Palma Entrance and guided visit to the Cathedral
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.