My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca Highlights: Electric Car Tour3 Reviews
Experience the thrill of driving an electric YOYO car in Palma on this guided tour. Explore this ancient city behind the wheel, enter the Bellver Castle, the Genova Caves and the Military Museum.
- Feel the adrenaline rush as you ride an electric car through magnificent Palma
- See panoramic views of the city on an epic tour that will take your breath away
- Visit famous sites along the way like the Gothic Bellver Castle
- Enjoy a visit to the Military Museum San Carlos
- Get entry to the stunning Caves of Genova
DescriptionJoin this guided electric yoyo car ride in Palma and have the ride of your life. Drive around this beautiful old town, visit the Gothic Bellver Castle, the awe-inspiring Caves of Genova, and the Military Museum San Carlos. Meet your guide at the Porto Pi Centre Comercial to begin your tour. Start your trip with a short introduction on how to drive the car. Jump behind the wheel, follow your guide around Palma, and soak in the sites. First, visit the museum of San Carlos and learn about the military history of the Bay of Palma from your guide. After your visit, you will drive passed the Paseo Marítimo and head to the majestic Palma Cathedral and the Parc de la Mar. Weave in and out the streets and alleyways to visit iconic sites and the hidden gems around the city. Next stop, you will enter the Caves of Genova. Feel in awe as you see the stunning limestone formations. Fancy being a knight or a princess for the day? No worries, our next stop will be to enter the Gothic Bellver Castle. Marvel at the picturesque views from the top. Enjoy a day out in Palma and make memories that will last a lifetime.
IncludesLive guide Electric car for 1 or 2 people Entrance fee to the Bellver Castle Entrance fee to the Caves of Genova Entrance fee to the Military Museum San Carlos Insurance Hotel pickup and drop-off
- To drive the car, you must be over 23 years of age During the route, it is forbidden to overtake the guide car