My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Tickets142 Reviews
Explore the Spanish city of Palma by bus with a 24-hour or 48-hour hop-off hop-on ticket. Choose the ultimate experience option to enrich your trip with entry tickets to Palma Cathedral.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Mallorca with the convenience of a 24/48-hour bus experience ticket
- See both international and local contemporary art at the Museum Es Baluard
- Learn the history of the Bellver Castle, one of the few circular castles in Europe
- Take in much more of the city and see more awe-inspiring sights than by foot
- Enjoy tour options for which highlights of the city you'd like to see
DescriptionDiscover Palma de Mallorca and all it has to offer with hop-on hop-off experience tickets. Take in all the sights in an open-top bus and enter the Museo Es Baluard and Bellver Castle or Spanish Village with tickets included as part of the tour. Stops at 16 points in the city ensure that you won't miss a thing. Check out attractions such as the Palau de La Almudaina, a royal palace that has stood since the Arab conquest, and the Poble Espanyol, home to different types of architecture representing the different styles used around the country. Choose the Ultimate experience to visit the Palma Cathedral, one of the most emblematic buildings in the Mediterranean. Begin the bus tour at stop 1, Antoni Maura, for the best experience. However, you may also board the bus at any stop along the route. Bus Route: 1. Antoni Maura 2. Placa Mercat 3. Ramblas 4. Plaza de España 5. Avenida Alexandre Rosselló 6. Porta des Camp 7. Passeig Maritim 8. Poble Espanyol 9. Bellver Castle 10. Plaza Gomila 13. Avenida Joan Miro 14. Estacio Maritima 14b. Passeig Maritim 15. Avenida Gabriel Roca 17. Avenida Jaume III 18. Moll Comercial
Includes24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour (supreme ticket) 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour (ultimate ticket) Bellver Castle or Spanish Village entry (choose one) CaixaForum entry Palau March entry Museu Es Baluard entry Maritime Museum guided tour Palma Cathedral entry (ultimate ticket only) Sangria, beer, or water at Cafe Maura or Bodega Mayor (with a minimum purchase of €7 per person)
- The bus operates from 10am - 6pm every 20 - 25 minutes
- The tour takes 1.5-hour for a full loop without hopping
- The Bellver Castle and Museum Es Baluard are closed on Mondays
- The Cathedral is closed on Sundays
- Entry to Bellver Castle is free on Sundays
- Stop 7 is out of service. The tour will move from stop 6 to stop 8
- Until further notice, the stop will be out of service. You can go to Stop 1 or Stop 2 instead
- You will have the choice between entry to Bellver Castle or Spanish Village
- The guided tour around the Maritime Museum is available every Tuesday and Friday at 10:15am, 11:15am, 12:15pm, and 1:15pm
- Last bus that stops at the Pueblo Español departs at 4:30pm
- Last bus that stops at the Castle departs at 5:30pm
- Stop 1 Antoni Maura will be out of service until 24th December. The nearest stop will be Stop 18 Moll Comercial