My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Tickets16 Reviews
Explore the Spanish city of Palma by bus with a 24-hour hop-off hop-on ticket. Choose between an Ultimate or Supreme experience based on the sites you wish to see.
- Explore Mallorca with the convenience of a 24-hour bus experience ticket
- See both international and local contemporary art at the Museum Es Baluard
- Learn the history of the Bellver Castle, one of the few circular castles in Europe
- Take in much more of the city and see more awe-inspiring sights than by foot
- Enjoy tour options for which highlights of the city you'd like to see
DescriptionDiscover Palma de Mallorca and all it has to offer with hop-on hop-off experience tickets. Take in all the sights in an open-top bus and enter the Bellver Castle and Museo Es Baluard with tickets included as part of the tour. Stops at 18 points in the city ensure that you won't miss a thing. Check out attractions such as the Palau de La Almudaina, a royal palace that has stood since the Arab conquest, and the Poble Espanyol, home to different types of architecture representing the different styles used around the country. Choose the Ultimate experience to visit the Palma Cathedral, one of the most emblematic buildings in the Mediterranean. For both tickets, a free glass of Sangria is included in the price at Café Maura or Bodega Mayor. Begin the bus tour at stop 1, Antoni Maura, for the best experience. However, you may also board the bus at any stop along the route. Bus Route: 1. Antoni Maura 2. Placa Mercat 3. Ramblas 4. Plaza de España 5. Avenida Alexandre Rosselló 6. Porta des Camp 7. Passeig Maritim 8. Poble Espanyol 9. Bellver Castle 10. Plaza Gomila 13. Avenida Joan Miro 14. Estacio Maritima 14b. Passeig Maritim 15. Avenida Gabriel Roca 17. Avenida Jaume III 18. Moll Comercial
Includes24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour Entry to Museo Es Baluard and Bellver Castle (depending on option selected) Entry to Palma Cathedral (depending on option selected) Drink at Café Maura or Bodega Mayor Boat tour (From May - October; depending on option selected)
- The Bellver Castle and Museum Es Baluard are closed on Mondays
- The Cathedral is closed on Sundays
- The boat tour is included in the Supreme and Ultimate tickets and operates seasonally from May - October
- Please note, stop 7 is out of use. The tour will move from stop 6 to stop 8