My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: Luxury Catamaran Tour with Buffet Meal5 Reviews
Sail across the Bay of Palma on an exclusive boat trip. Go swimming at the stunning Cala Vella and enjoy a gourmet buffet on board.
- Board a luxury catamaran for a boat trip across the Bay of Palma
- Go swimming and snorkeling in the beautiful waters of Cala Vella
- Tuck into a freshly-prepared buffet meal with a variety of dishes
- Take advantage of a full bar service with a range of cocktails available
- Choose between a day-time or sunset boat tour
DescriptionBe welcomed by the crew at the pier in Palma and board the modern luxury catamaran. Enjoy a freshly-prepared Mimosa to toast the journey ahead. The boat will then leave the marina and head South. If conditions allow it, the sails will be used instead of the engine so you can experience sailing on the open sea. Anchor at Cala Vella and admire the incredible crystal clear water. Enjoy free time here to go swimming and snorkeling, or just sun-bathe from the deck and listen to the relaxing music. During this time your crew will prepare a generous gourmet buffet using fresh ingredients. The buffet includes delicious dishes such as ginger and mango chicken, roasted black pork with rosemary potatoes, dates with bacon, beef meatballs with Thai sauce, seafood salad. There will also be a large variety of vegetarian dishes, such as vegetable curry pie, pepper and tomato salad, and mixed fruit. After your meal, the catamaran will set sail again. On the way back, sail through the Bay of Palma and look out for the Cathedral of Palma and the Bellver Castle. Listen to your crew as they provide you with local tips about what to do during the rest of your time in Mallorca. If you have selected the afternoon time slot, listen to music from a live DJ and admire views of the magnificent sunset on your return to the marina.
IncludesGourmet buffet lunch or dinner (depending on option selected) 1 welcome Mimosa Full bar service with cocktails and long drinks available to purchase Services of an experienced skipper and crew Snorkeling equipment (available to buy onboard for 10 euros) Extra drinks Hotel pickup and drop-off Stop on the beach
- The tour might be rescheduled if sea conditions are not good enough
- The swimming stop might be done in another part of the bay if weather or sea conditions are not adequate at Cala Vella • Vegetarian food is available in the buffet • The morning cruise is 5 hours and the sunset cruise is 4 hours
- The overall capacity of the catamaran will be reduced to ensure a more comfortable experience onboard
- The sails will only be used if there are adequate wind conditions
- It is not permitted to bring your own food and drink on the boat
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now