Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas136 Reviews
See the sights of Palma de Mallorca’s Old Town by bike on a guided 3-hour tour. Cycle to the most important monuments and learn their history from an experienced guide. Discover hidden corners. Then, taste some of the best tapas in town.
- See the sights of Palma de Mallorca by bike
- Taste some typical Mallorcan dishes served as tapas
- Go to the Cathedral of Palma, and see City Hall
- Admire the old Arabian fort of the Royal Palace of La Almudaina
- Cycle down the tree-lined Paseo del Born
- Visit Plaza Mayor at Palma's true epicenter
DescriptionDiscover the Old Town of Palma de Mallorca from a different perspective on a 3-hour bike tour. Ride to the most important monuments and buildings in the city, and find hidden corners along the way. Cycle to the Cathedral of Mallorca and discover the old city walls. Go to La Lonja to discover the nightlife center of the city. Visit the Royal Palace of La Almudaina, originally built as an Arabian fort. See Palma City Hall (Ayuntamiento de Palma de Mallorca) and the sights of Plaza Mayor, the true heart of Palma city center. Promenade down the Rambla of Palma and go to the tree-lined Paseo del Born to experience the city’s pavement café culture. Then, enjoy some delicious tapas at a Spanish restaurant. Savor typical Majorcan dishes served as small snacks.
IncludesBike rental Guide Drink at a café Tapas Insurance Tax Monument entrance fees Tips and gratuities
- If you are bringing luggage, you can leave it at the left luggage facility during the tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY