My Guide Website?
Palma de Mallorca: Vintage Scooter Rental36 Reviews
Explore the stunning landscapes of the island of Mallorca at your own pace on a cool vintage scooter (50cc/125cc). This is the best way to enjoy the amazing destinations, secret beaches, and historical and cultural heritage of Mallorca.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the stunning natural landscapes of Mallorca
- Explore the island at your own pace
- Avoid the stresses of an organised tour
- Feel the thrill of riding a cool vintage scooter (50cc/125cc)
DescriptionEscape the busy public transport and explore the island of Mallorca at your own pace. With a large selection of scooters to hire, choose between the different 50cc/125cc options and travel around Mallorca, Spain in style. Enjoy the experience of riding a classic Mediterranean scooter as you glide along the picturesque streets and admire some of the most stunning natural landscapes in Europe. Explore the region at your own pace, without the stresses of keeping up with a tour guide. Discover secret beaches hidden away by the pine trees, wander through local villages, and marvel at the mountainous regions all around. Immerse yourself in the true essence of the Mediterranean as you retrace the cultural and historical heritage of the island that dates back thousands of years.
IncludesBasic insurance Driver and passenger helmets Unlimited kilometers Map of the island Automatic vintage scooter (50cc/125cc)
- Minimum age for 125cc scooters is 21 years old Minimum age for 50cc scooters is 18 years old All drivers must have a valid driving license and experience driving scooters/motorcycles Please bring your passport or ID Children over 7 years old are allowed as a passenger as long as their feet reach the foot stand The number booked refers to the number of scooters that you will rent and not the number of participants You can comfortably seat two persons on the scooter, the price will remain the same for 1 or 2 persons When booking for 1 person you are booking 1 scooter which seats 2 people