My Guide Website?
Palma: Distillery Tour with 6 Spirits and Tapas Tasting1 Reviews
Explore Mallorca’s oldest distillery on a guided tour through its vast underground cellars. Taste 15, 25, and 50-year-old brandies straight from the barrel, including rum, gin, and orange brandy.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mallorca:If youʻre booking your trip to Mallorca last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Costa d'en Blanes: Entry Ticket for Marineland Mallorca
- Palma: Cathedral of Mallorca Skip-the-Line Entry Ticket
- Mallorca: Catamaran Cruise with Swimming & Snorkeling
- Alcudia: Caves & Coastline Boat Trip w/ Snorkelling
- Alcudia: Formentor Beach & Lighthouse Cruise
- Savor six spirits directly from the barrels at their different stages of aging
- Visit a family-run, artisan company with over 170 years of history and tradition
- Take a tour of the distillery and learn about their brandy making method
- Join a certified wine educator as they unveil the essence of the Majorcan winery
- Explore an underground cellar in a historic building that is over 200 years old
DescriptionMeet your certified wine guide in the courtyard of Bodegas Suau to discover Palma's historic distillery and winery with Mallorca's largest underground cellar for the ultimate bodega experience. Enjoy a tasting of 6 premium spirits with the awarded aged brandies of 15, 25, and 50 years of age directly from the brandy barrel, including the handcrafted gin, rum, and orange brandy from the bottle and paired with a variety of gourmet tapas. Join an intimate group for a walking tour of the cellar, showcasing centuries-old barrels and the unique solera aging process since 1851, discovering the best of authentic Mallorca.
IncludesEntry ticket to the winery/distillery Guided tour with a certified wine educator 3 tastings of handcrafted gin, rum, and orange brandy 3 tastings of aged brandies from the barrel of 15, 25, and 50 years of age Gourmet tapas Bottled water Free parking on-site
- The main tour will be in English, translations will be provided for those who prefer French or German languages The minimum legal age for tasting alcoholic drinks is 18 years old This tour will take place under any weather condition Due to the cellar's stair-based entrance, the tour is not wheelchair accessible