Palma: Guided Walking Tour With Local Author1 Reviews
Discover the unknown corners of Palma with the author of the book "Enchanted by Mallorca."
- Learn about the hidden Palma
- Stroll through picturesque quarters and alleys
- Enjoy gorgeous local sites
- Taste delicious local food
DescriptionJoin a walking tour with a local author to learn about the exciting real-life stories of the island. Step away from the crowds of tourists and walk through quiet alleys and picturesque squares as you learn about local authentic life in Mallorca's capital. Stroll through food markets that are full of charm and sell a wide range of local products and marvel at gorgeous sites, like St. Francis Square and Templar Chapel, which depict the diverse culture and rich history of Palma.
IncludesGuided tour by the author of 'The Enchanted Mallorca' Local snacks and tapas Water, beer or wine One copy of the book 'Enchanted by Mallorca,' signed by the author Other food an beverages Entrance fees
- This tour is suitable for children and young people
- Alcohol may only be consumed in Spain by those 18 and older
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability