My Guide Website?
Peguera: 4.5-Hour Formula Tour to Sa Foradada32 Reviews
Enjoy the beautiful views from Sa Foradada with this unique and special way of sightseeing. Behind the wheels of a formula car, you will tour the region with a local guide, stopping to tour the area's highlights.
- Visit the mointains of Sierra de Tramontana in a formula car
- Take a picture about the marine of Port Portals and the Cathedral of Palma
- Stop for a drink at the viewpoint of Sa Foradada
DescriptionAfter an explanation by your guide in several different languages, you will begin your wonderful tour in the direction of Valdemossa and Soller. You will leave Paguera bordering the coast of Calvià, passing through the points of greatest interest. You will eventually arrive at your first stop, in the famous and exclusive Puerto Portals. You will later go to the capital of Mallorca and Palma, passing by the Nautical Club and in front of the cathedral. From the Paseo Maritimo you will go to the north coast of the island in the direction of Soller and Deya, where you will enjoy the best viewpoints of the area. You can take in the wonderful views and beautiful landscapes, as well as encountering a very good road to enjoy a fun ride in your formula car. At the viewpoint of Sa Foradada you will have your second stop, where there is the possibility of having a coffee and visiting the viewpoint. On your way back you will go through Valdemossa and Calvia. You will enter Cala Fornells to see the beautiful cove and eventually return to Paguera to end your tour.
Includes1 bottle of water per person Helmets Vehicle insurance Bilingual guide
- You must have a manual driving license to operate a vehicle on this tour
- You will make between 2 and 3 stops, depending on time and traffic
- It is mandatory to wear sunglasses
- Closed sneakers, sunscreen, and a small towel are recommended