My Guide Website?
Portals Nous: Guided Jet Ski Tour to Cala de Mago31 Reviews
Explore the southwest coast of Palma on this guided jet ski tour from Portals Nous. Travel to destinations like the Cala del Mago and Portals Vells and stop to snorkel through crystal-clear waters.
- Experience the thrill of cruising out to the open ocean in your jet ski
- Snorkel through crystal-clear waters at Cala del Mago and Portals Vells
- Snap stunning pictures of your jet-skiing adventure to share on social media
- Coast along with high-quality and well-maintained jet-skis and life jackets
- Enjoy uninterrupted views from your jet ski of coves, caves, and mountains
DescriptionDiscover the dynamic landscapes along Portals bay on this guided jet ski tour from Portals Nous. Feel the rush of cruising along the coast in a high-quality jet ski. Stop to snorkel in the turquoise waters of Cala del Mago and Portals Vells. Meet your guide at the pier in Portals Nous and get set up with your two-person jet ski and life jacket. Embark on your cruise through the picturesque bay past Illetas beach. Sail to the cliff-surrounded waters of Cala del Mago and Portals Vells. Make your way through underwater worlds with the snorkeling gear. Visit caves and feel the excitement of cruising out to the open sea. Have your guide snap some pictures for you. Coast along the scenic shores of Cala Falcó and Caló de ses Dones on the way back to your starting point in Portals Nous.
Includes1 Jet ski for 1 or 2 persons Insurance Life jacket Neoprene suit (if needed) Snorkel equipment
- No license is required for this tour
- The tour runs every day
- Two people are permitted on each jet ski