My Guide Website?
Porto Cristo: Dinosaurland and Caves of Hams Combined Ticket9 Reviews
Explore Hams Caves in Porto Cristo, one of the main attractions of Mallorca. Continue the adventure by walking among 100 life-size dinosaurs at the Dinosaurland theme park with this combo ticket.
- Journey to the underground world of crystalline caverns at the Caves of Hams
- Visit the Round Cave and its botanical garden housing many native bird species
- Admire unique hook-shaped formations and a shimmering lake at the Blue Cave
- Go on an adventure among dinosaurs at a theme park with interactive live shows
- Enjoy a magical day with your family in Mallorca with this combination ticket
DescriptionMake the most of your time in Mallorca with a combo entry ticket to the Caves of Hams and Dinosaurland. Discover a wonder of nature with more than 10 million years of history at the Hams’ Caves. Admire stalactite formations of the caverns and continue the adventure at a dinosaur theme park. Start the visit at Cuevas Dels Hams or the Caves of Hams, made up of 3 zones. First, enter the Round Cave to enjoy a botanical garden that is full of life with many species of birds native to Mallorca. Continue to the Blue Cave and get introduced to Mallorca's history, its first inhabitants, and the discovery of the caves with the documentary 'Discovering the Past'. Watch an audio-visual timelapse called “Genesis”, showcasing the journey from the Big Bang to the present day, projected on a rock. Next, visit the Classic Cave, famous for its peculiar hook-shaped formations, known as hams in Mallorquin language. Made up of 12 galleries, this is the section where you can catch a musical show at the underground 'Sea of Venice' lake. Finally, it's time to discover the fascinating world of dinosaurs at Dinosaurland, situated a few meters away from the caves. Walk among more than 100 life-size animals from 40 different dinosaur species. See a replica of the largest dinosaur, the Titanosaurus, with an impressive length of 50 meters. Enjoy a live show with raptors or grab a bite in the park's cafe. Check out the Explorer Zone where you can participate in the excavation of 2 dinosaur fossils, and review your knowledge of the prehistoric world with various puzzles.
IncludesEntrance to Dinosaurland Entrance to Hams' Caves Free parking
- • The Caves of Hams visit is with a guide, and takes about 1 hour. The visit to Dinosaurland is self-guided and people usually spend about 1 hour and 30 minutes there • You can bring food and drinks to Dinosaurland, but there are no designated eating areas within the park. In the immediate vicinity, there is a picnic spot you can use before or after the entrance to the park. You can also buy food at the Dinobuger inside the park
- It is not allowed to touch the sculptures of the dinosaurs or formations (stalactites, stalagmites, or columns) • You can take your cameras to Hams' Caves, but flash photography is not allowed
- Bad weather conditions do not give the right to a refund of the ticket