My Guide Website?
Santa Ponta or Peguera: 4-hour Dragonera Island Boat Cruise46 Reviews
See the beautiful coastline of Mallorca on your way to Dragonera Island, a protected natural park. Explore the caves and pristine nature, take a swim, and enjoy the catamaran with submarine vision.
- Enjoy the southwest coast of Mallorca from the sea
- Explore the famous Dragonera Island's caves, museum, and natural beauty
- Ride in a catamaran with top deck and glass-bottom submarine vision
- Learn about the pirates who once used the island as a refuge
- Swim in the peaceful cove on the island and a bay on the way back
DescriptionDiscover the famous natural park of Dragonera Island in Mallorca. Embark along the southwest coast aboard an elegant catamaran with submarine vision and a top deck. Arrive at the uninhabited island and take an hour to explore. Swim in the cove or visit the museum before heading back. Depart in the morning and feel the fresh air as you pass Cala Fornells, Campe de Mar, Cala Llamp, Puerto de Andratx, and San Telmo. Take advantage of the top deck of the catamaran and sunbathe or take in the sights. Once you arrive at the island, take the time to walk around and explore. Learn about this totally uninhabited place, that used to be known as a refuge for pirates. Appreciate the lack of hotels, construction, and other evidence of humans. If you're interested in the fascinating history, enter into the historic museum and learn more, or admire the natural environment and take a swim in the refreshing cove. On the way back, stop for a swim at a bay with crystalline waters.
IncludesDragonera Island entrance fee (1€ tax) Swimming 1 hour in the park Diving masks and snorkels on board under deposit payment of 20€ Meeting point in Santa Ponta or Peguera
- Depending on the weather, the captain may vary the route The local partner takes care to respect the environment, and works with suppliers and allies to achieve environmental commitments. The local partner promotes energy efficiency by reducing CO2 and complies with environmental legislation